Board of Management
We must acknowledge that it is a voluntary commitment to our school and school community.
Our Board of Management for 2023 to 2027 is as follows;
- Chairperson – Patrick Murphy
- Patron Nominee – Rosemarie Egan ( Treasurer)
- Principal Teacher – Michelle Ryan Lonergan ( Acting Principal)
- Teacher Nominee – Karen Ryan
- Parent Nominee – Edel O’Mahony
- Parent Nominee – John O’Donoghue
- Community Nominee – Ita Rabbitt
- Community Nominee – Gerard Sheehan
Our current Parents Association members:
- Helen Enright
- Lelia Beechinor
- Aoife O’ Connor
Our active Parents Association have helped us greatly over the years. The Parents Association which is comprised of all the parents of pupils in our school, is as effective as the time committed by members. We all benefit immensely from all their hard work and efforts.
Here are some ways the Parents Association have helped our school in recent times;
- Fundraising for resources and equipment for our school.
- Planned and organised the refreshments for Fr. McCarthy’s farewell party.
- Organise the refreshments for Grandparents Day and help the school annually in celebrating special moments such as sacraments.
- Fundraising paid for the ice- cream truck on 23rd June last year.
- Helping to organise a Halloween disco in the hall on 26th October this year.
- Organising calendars for Christmas and also as a fundraiser.
- Many parents help organise refreshments after First Holy Communion and Confirmation and other school events.